Jan 17, 2022
The Mountain Plumbing Tub Docking Station Is Quickly Becoming The Preferred Freestanding Tub Installation System
The “Tub Docking Station” provides an opportunity to “complete the sale” by helping to ensure your customer is completely satisfied with their freestanding bathtub purchase. When using this product, the plumber will experience an easier installation process and there is less of a risk of damaging the new tub. Bathroom renovations can be stressful, but our hope is that with this innovative solution at least the bathtub going into place won’t be.
And don’t forget…the EZ-Click™ drain is already included with this product (no need to purchase separately) and comes in multiple finishes to match every fixture in the bathroom!
The “Tub Docking Station” is a product that is a natural fit to be placed on orders, with no questions asked, as it is imperative for freestanding tub installation.
In Stock and Ready to Ship for You to Take Advantage of Our New Stocking Promotion!
Make sure you are able to offer customers this innovative solution to quickly and easily install freestanding bathtubs whenever they make a purchase.
Our Stocking Special includes:
- Buy 5 Tub Docking Stations (complete kits or individual components) and Get 1 Free
- PLUS Receive a Free Product Display
- 90 Days Dating
Please DOWNLOAD the Stocking Special Promotional Flyer for full details!
Mountain Plumbing Products has developed the “Tub Docking Station” as the ultimate solution to quickly and easily install freestanding bathtubs. It comes with an EZ-Click™ drain for tubs with integral overflow. The asymmetrical metal deck flange provides easier installation in tight spaces while the removable drain stopper acts as a hair catcher allowing for easier cleaning.
Step 1: Install Deck Flange
Step 2: Measure distance from bottom of the tub to the floor; cut tail piece to length
Step 3: Slide tub and align drain holes
Step 4: Using the long tool, pull the tail piece to create seal underneath the tub
Step 5: Thread the trim through the drain hole and tighten with smaller tool
Step 6: Install the drain stopper
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Easier to install when compared to similar products from our competitors.
- Does not require the tub to be placed on its side (which prevents the possibility of the tub being scratched).
- Product includes the drain; competitors sell this separately.
- Drain is removable after installation without removing the entire tub.
- Removable drain plug with hair catcher for easier cleaning.
- Plug top is removable to allow for easy access to snake the drain line.
- Tub can be water tested and then easily removed to store in a safe place to avoid damage.
Also share our “Installation Video” page for even more information: https://mountainplumbing.com/installation-video-tub-docking-station/