Jul 28, 2022
Installing a freestanding bathtub the OLD Way isn’t super complicated, but it is cumbersome and a lot can go wrong…especially when compared to using the Tub Docking Station.
Mountain Plumbing Products has developed the Tub Docking Station as the ultimate solution to quickly and easily install freestanding bathtubs with integral overflows. This product solves common issues that are associated with this task and makes life easier for the plumber, homeowner, and showroom.
In our video we present the “Old Way” of installing a freestanding tub versus the new and innovative “Tub Docking Station Way”. The problem and struggle with freestanding tub installation is the process of trying to move and position the big, heavy, expensive tub with precision to the rough-in. Instead, our product allows you to have the tailpiece installed in the floor and then you simply slide the tub into place.
Installing a Freestanding Tub – the “Old Way” Versus the “Tub Docking Station Way”
The “Old Way”
- Need to tilt the big, heavy, expensive tub on its side.
- Must connect the drain through the top of the tub to the brass tailpiece from the underside.
- Requires lifting of the entire tub and precisely dropping into place.
- Higher risk of damage when moving tub multiple times while installing.
- Don’t know if there is a leak until after installation.
- Would have to remove the entire tub to replace the drain once installed.
- Near impossible to snake the tub should there be a clog in the line.
- Tub drain NOT included – have to find one that matches tailpiece and fixtures.
The “Tub Docking Station Way”
- No tilting of the tub on its side, it remains upright.
- Rough-in flange and tailpiece are mounted to the floor and not to the tub itself.
- Simply slide the tub into place over the drain – No lifting or lowering required.
- Drain is removable after installation without needing to uninstall the tub.
- Plug top is removable to allow easy access to snake the line.
- EZ-Click™ Tub Drain IS included and available in multiple finishes to match fixtures.
Installing a freestanding tub the traditional way isn’t super complicated, but it is cumbersome and a lot can go wrong.
Please download our “Freestanding Tub Installation Comparison” sheet to learn more about the differences when using the Tub Docking Station from Mountain Plumbing Products!
Schedule an in-person demonstration today and stocking special promotion.
Our Regional Sales Managers and Territory Reps are ready to show you all the features and benefits of the Tub Docking Station! Our whiteboard animation is a great tool to learn how the old way of installing a freestanding tub has been revolutionized with our product. Then when meeting in-person, our team will demonstrate exactly how the Tub Docking Station works and how the special display can become a great selling tool.
The “Tub Docking Station” provides an opportunity to “complete the sale” by helping to ensure your customer is completely satisfied with their freestanding bathtub purchase. When using this product, the plumber will experience an easier installation process with less of a risk of damaging the new tub. Bathroom renovations can be stressful, but our hope is that with this innovative solution at least the bathtub going into place won’t be.
The “Tub Docking Station” is a product that is a natural fit to be placed on orders, with no questions asked, as it is imperative for freestanding tub installation.
In stock and ready to ship for you to take advantage of our new stocking promotion!
Make sure you are able to offer customers this innovative solution to quickly and easily install freestanding bathtubs whenever they make a purchase.
Our Stocking Special includes:
- Buy 5 Tub Docking Stations (complete kits or individual components) and Get 1 Free
- PLUS Receive a Free Product Display
- 90 Days Dating
Please DOWNLOAD the Stocking Special Promotional Flyer for full details!
Valid Until September 30th, 2022