Aug 13, 2021
The Innovative “Tub Docking Station” Solves Common Issues That Are Associated With the Installation of a Freestanding Bathtub
— Have you or your customers ever been intimidated by the prospect of installing a freestanding bathtub in a space with limited availability?
— Do high-end freestanding bathtubs get returned because a careless plumber scratched or damaged them during the installation process?
— Do you think that a bathtub needs to be completely uninstalled to attach and/or replace the drain once it is initially put into place?
Mountain Plumbing Products has developed the “Tub Docking Station” as the ultimate solution to quickly and easily install freestanding bathtubs. It comes with an EZ-Click™ drain for tubs with integral overflow. The asymmetrical metal deck flange provides easier installation in tight spaces while the removable drain stopper allows for easier cleaning.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Easier to install when compared to similar products from our competitors.
- Does not require the tub to be placed on its side (which prevents the possibility of the tub being scratched).
- Product includes the drain; competitors sell this separately.
- Drain is removable after installation without removing the entire tub.
- Removable drain plug with hair catcher for easier cleaning.
- Plug top is removable to allow for easy access to snake the drain line.
- Tub can be water tested and then easily removed to store in a safe place to avoid damage.
The “Tub Docking Station” also provides an opportunity to “complete the sale” by helping to ensure your customer is completely satisfied with their freestanding bathtub purchase. When using this product, the plumber will experience an easier installation process and there is less of a risk of damaging the new tub. Bathroom renovations can be stressful, but our hope is that with this innovative solution at least the bathtub going into place won’t be.
And don’t forget…the EZ-Click™ drain is already included with this product (no need to purchase separately) and comes in multiple finishes to match every fixture in the bathroom!
Our “Tub Docking Station” Freestanding Bathtub Drain Rough-In (BDWOF-DS) is in-stock and ready to ship! Contact us today to place your order and get your customers’ new tubs installed the quick and easy way.
- EZ-Click™ tub drain with brass tailpiece
- ABS or PVC adaptor kit included
- Asymmetrical metal deck flange provides easier installation in tight spaces
- Removable drain stopper allows for easier cleaning
- For freestanding tubs with integrated overflow and 2″ drain hole