Return of Goods Authorization Form
We gladly will return defective goods unless the items have been discontinued from our line. Please fill out the form below to receive a return goods authorization number (RGA#) from our returns department and read the following guidelines for returning product.
Return Goods Authorization:
- Request for RGA number does not ensure that the request will be approved.
- All goods being returned must have a return goods authorization number (RGA#) attached with the product.
- Return authorizations in writing by fax, mail, email (RGA@MountainPlumbing.com) using the form below within 90 days of delivery.
- If the goods were ordered incorrectly, a 35% restocking charge will apply and the customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- No returns on special orders.
- If an item is returned defective, and after inspection and/or testing is deemed not defective, no credit will be issued and the customer is responsible for return freight charges.