Francis Anthony Collection - Hot Water Faucet with Contemporary Round Body & Handle
Francis Anthony Collection
- These Lead Free faucets are only compatible with The Little Gourmet® heating tank (MT641-2 or MT641-3)
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Cartridge
- 1-3/16" minimum to 1-3/8" maximum mounting hole required
- Heating tank is not included
- This hot water faucet is ICC listed
- Reverse Osmosis Safe
*The Little Gourmet® hot water tank provides 60 cups of 190 degree water per hour - instant hot water for all your cooking needs is right at your fingertips!
Lifetime New York designer, Mr. Frank Antoniello, is the man behind the Francis Anthony Collection. This United States Army Vietnam Veteran got his start in the industry in the late 1970's working for T&S Brass developing and designing commercial faucets. Mr. Antoniello's focus became more directed at the residential side when he helped form the Concinnity Division, part or IW Industries, in the late 1980's. At Concinnity, he teamed with an architect to bring unique designs and ideas from concepts to full production.
As the years lead on, his craft has become more refined. Since joining Mountain Plumbing Products in 2008, Mr. Antoniello has served as Mountain's Director of Engineering and Design. To date, he has 30+ patents on design and utility with his first patent being issued in the mid 90's.
Mr. Antoniello says that, "Today's design focuses on a minimalistic level. The homeowner does not want to be overpowered when completing their kitchen design. This is where the Francis Anthony Collection comes into play. The Francis Anthony Collection exemplifies tailored proportion gourmet faucets which make an exclusive statement of chic design and perfect proportion".
- MT1840-NL/ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze
- MT1840-NL/CPB Polished Chrome
- MT1840-NL/PVDBRN PVD Brushed Nickel
- MT1840-NL/PVDPN PVD Polished Nickel
- MT1840-NL/VB Venetian Bronze